Garrett Goldmaster 24K Detector
The Garrett Goldmaster® 24k (originally produced by White’s Electronics) is a high-frequency induction-balance gold nugget detector. The GM24k features a 54% increase in coil voltage over the prior White’s GMT model, resulting in increased sensitivity to small nuggets. Experienced prospectors know more sensitivity is not the only answer to increasing the odds of success.
A machine’s ability to track and cancel the ground is often the biggest challenge faced in the search for gold. That’s why the Goldmaster® 24k features a special ground tracking system called “XGB” (Xtreme Ground Balance). It works with multiple ground points to ensure stable operation.
The GM24k also features Iron/Hot-Rock cancellation in both audio modes, which expands the ground range even more for quiet operation in the most challenging ground.
Factory Included Items:
- Headphones: Garrett 1/4″ Wired Easy Stow Headphones with volume control
- Search Coil: Waterproof 6″ x 10″ Elliptical DD Coil
- 8 x AA Rechargeable Batteries
- AA Recharging Kit with Universal Adaptors
- 12v Charger Cables for Car or Battery
- Frequency: 48 kHz
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
- Ground-Sync: To quickly update ground settings
- Volume Control: Fully adjustable, plus Boost options
- Traclock: To lock current ground balance setting
- Threshold Adjustment: Adjust to the level that fits your style of hunting
- Adjustable Iron Cancel: Feature for hot rocks, iron trash
- Frequency Shift: Use to reduce electro-magnetic interference
- Backlight: To view settings at night or in low light
- Sensitivity Control: Levels adjustable from 0 to 10