54″ Ultra-Wide Flare Stream Sluice
The Royal 54″ Ultra-Wide Flare Stream Sluice is designed for superior recovery under different water and gravel conditions.
The first few riffles are stream riffles to make it easier for the water to start moving the material, followed by Hungarian riffles to
enhance recovery if greater stream volume is available. The Deep V Rubber matting traps the gold for easy ID, the Body is .063″
Aluminum and the Riffles are Zinc Plated 18 ga. Steel. The Flare is easily attached or removed by 4 wing nuts.
The 54″ Ultra-Wide Flare Stream Sluice can easily be converted to a highbanker by adding a Header Kit with pump, sluice stand with 4 adjustable legs.
- .063″ Aluminum Body
- 54″ L (Includes Flare) x 10″ W x 3″ D
- 20-1/2″ wide removable flare
- Deep V Ribbed Black Rubber Matting for easy Gold ID
- 4″ Black anodized carrying handle
- 8 Zinc Plated 18 ga. Steel Riffles
- Weighs 10.2 Lbs